Community Assistance

If you need assistance with your home's electric bill, please contact the organizations below.

Butler County

Soldiers Relief Commission: 513-887-3600
Butler County Department of Job and Family Services: 513-887-4000
Salvation Army: 513-863-1445
St. Vincent DePaul Society: 513-738-1014
Job and Family Services of Middletown: 513-425-8625
United Way Information Referral: 513-863-0800

Hamilton County

Hamilton County Dept. of Human Services: 513-946-1000 
Salvation Army: 513-762-5600 
Veterans Services Commission: 513-946-3300 
Catholic Social Services: 513-241-7745 
Family Resources: 513-821-2128 ext. 109

Montgomery County

Montgomery County Dept. of Human Services: 937-225-4148 
Veterans Services Office: 937-225-4801

Preble County

Preble County Dept. of Job and Family Services: 937-456-6205 
Veterans Services Office: 937-456-6111 
S.C.O.P.E. of Preble County: 937-456-2800 
United Way Information Referral: 937-456-7174