Self-Serve is a feature that allows you to quickly report power outages directly to our outage management system without experiencing busy signals. Call 855-940-3867 to report outages.
- No busy signals
- Quickly report outages to our outage management system
- More features, like Self-Serve payment options, coming soon!
Save time and save your phone number as a contact in SmartHub before using Self-Serve. Follow the steps below to do so:
- Download the free SmartHub app in the App Store or Google Play
- Sign in to your SmartHub account
- Select Notifications > Manage Contacts > Add Phone Contact
You can save multiple phone numbers in SmartHub. It will take up to 48 hours for a new phone number to be recognized by our outage management system. Members with multiple Butler Rural Electric Cooperative accounts must enter their account number each time they use Self-Serve.